Product Name: Here is your total network management solution - the Slideaway™ - a totally new, integrated KVM solution from ATEN. The Slideaway™ combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD screen, and touchpad in a 1U high rack drawer!.
Here is your total network management solution - the Slideaway™ - a totally new, integrated KVM solution from ATEN. The Slideaway™ combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 15" LCD screen, and touchpad in a 1U high rack drawer!
Just slide the console out, flip up the LCD cover and you are ready to go to work! The Slideaway™ saves you up to one-third of your rack cabinet space - it's the absolute space saving solution!
- A single LCD console drawer with built-in KVM
switch controls up to 16 computers directly
- 16-port KVM switch, keyboard and touchpad, all in
a 1-U high and 19” rack mountable unit
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained
installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting
- front panel LED indicates station position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station
sequence is changed
- Dedicated daisy chain port to daisy chain up to 31
Maxiport 1U Slim 16-Port KVM Switch (ACS1216) units
and allows you to control up to 512 computers from a
- No software required, Plug-n-Play
- Convenient computer selection via intuitive On
Screen Display (OSD) menus or Hot Key combinations
- AutoScan feature for monitoring selected computers
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without
having to power down the switch
- Two level password protection – up to four
authorized users and an administrator view and
control the computers - separate profiles for each
- Two level logout - manual and timed
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot
even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Firmware upgrade through flash ROM
- 15” RGB analog LCD display supporting high XGA
resolutions of up to 1024 x 768 with 250cd/m(sq)
- The following equipment must be installed on each
- A VGA, SVGA or Multisync card
- Note: Since the integrated LCD monitor's maximum
resolution is 1024 x 768, make sure that the computer
resolution settings do not exceed 1024 x 768.
- A 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) mouse port.
- Either a 6-pin mini-DIN (PS/2 Style) keyboard port
with +5V DC on pin 4 and Ground on pin 3, or a 5-pin
DIN (AT Style) keyboard port with +5V DC on pin 5 and
ground on pin 4.*
- * See the note under Cables in the next section.
- Substandard cables may damage the connected
devices or degrade overall performance. For optimum
signal integrity and to simplify the layout, we
strongly recommend that you use the following high
quality CS Custom Cable sets: Function CS Part Number
- Master View to Computer:
- 2L5201P - 1.2 m
- 2L5202P - 1.8 m
- 2L5203P - 3.0 m
- Master View to Master View (Daisy Chaining):
- 2L1700 - 0.6 m
- 2L1701 - 1.8 m
- Note: 1. ACS1216L does not support serial mice.
You cannot use Serial-to-PS/2 adapters with the
extender cables. Attempts to do so will not work.
- 2. If your computer uses an AT style keyboard
socket you will need to purchase a PS/2-to-AT keyboard
adapter (Part No. 2A106, or any standard keyboard
adapter), in order to plug the cable into the
computer's keyboard port.
- 1 SlideawayTM KVM Switch (ACS1216AL)
- 2 Custom 6' KVM Cables (Model: 2L5202P)
- 1 Power Adapter with Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 LCD OSD Quick Reference
|Daisy Chain or
Mouse, and Video
(Daisy Chain Out)|
||0 - 80%
; OSD (On Screen Display)|
60Hz, 24W; 230V, 50Hz, 24W
; 15" TFT LCD|