1. Complete a step-by-step
interview that collects your tax information.
2. The program automatically calculates, checks for common errors
and prepares the proper tax forms for your return.
3. Submit your completed forms to a qualified H&R Block tax
professional. Your tax pro takes it from there.
4. Your tax pro checks for errors, corrects identified problems on
your return and then signs and e-files your return.
5. Receive electronic confirmations throughout the process.
- Audit Assistance - H&R
Block stands behind our signature. If you're audited, we'll
help answer questions about how your return was prepared.
- Tax Consultation - Get
unlimited phone or e-mail consultation with an experienced tax
pro to answer tax questions.
- Seamless Imports - Quickly
and easily import last year's tax data from TaxCut or TurboTax®.
- E-file - The
fastest way to get your refund, included at no additional