Product Name: H&R Block TaxCut Premium MAC 2003 - Full Version - Retail Box.
TaxCut Premium 2003 Federal Filing Edition
TaxCut Premium includes everything in Deluxe plus additional features to help with investment and rental income, home ownership and sales, as well as retirement planning and family tax strategies. Plus, get FREE Live Tax Advice from an H&R Block tax professional by phone or email! Reducing your tax burden has never been this easy!
* NEW! Features to optimize your tax benefits from home ownership, rental property and real estate sale
* NEW! Tax-saving tips on investments, stock gains/losses and deductions.
* Extra Help on retirement planning and choosing between a traditional and Roth IRA
* FREE! Live professional tax advice from H&R Block, after mail-in rebate*.
* FREE! TaxCut State to complete your state taxes, after mail-in rebate*.
* FREE! e-filing to get a faster refund, after mail-in rebate*. (Expires
FREE! TaxCut State: Get one FREE TaxCut State program (up to $24.99 after mail-in rebate*) when you purchase TaxCut Premium. TaxCut State sold separately.
FREE! e-file: Get your refund fast with one FREE Federal electronic filing, after mail-in rebate* Return must be filed by 10/15/04. E-file up to five returns with TaxCut.
FREE! Live Professional Tax Advice: Talk to an H&R Block trained tax professional online or by phone. One solution FREE after mail-in rebate* See below for rebate requirements.
IMPORTS your tax and financial information from last year’s TaxCut or TurboTax® federal return, Microsoft® Money, Quicken, and H&R Block DeductionPro.
Retirement Planning Features:
* Retirement Savings Enhancer Get the most from your savings plan
* IRA Advisor Decide between a Roth or Traditional IRA
* Express IRA Instantly open a Savings account to prepare for retirement
* Inherited IRA Accounts Understand your tax implications
Home Ownership & Rentals:
* NEW! Vacation Rental Assistant Maximize vacation home rentals
* NEW! Home Basis Assistant Helps determine your home basis when selling a home
* NEW! Sale of Rental Property Get strategies to maximize tax benefits
* Rental Property Assistant Uncover possible deduction opportunities
* Mortgage Advisor Get the most from the tax benefits of your home loan
* Depreciation Assistant Money-saving advice about depreciating assets
Investment Tools and Advice:
* NEW! Investment Income find out how the new tax laws apply
* NEW! Restricted Stock Get information on this new employee stock trend
* NEW! Guidance on Capital Loss Carryovers Don’t miss this deduction
* NEW! Wash Sale Assistance Easily report your wash sales and get tax advice
* IMPROVED! Capital Gains Assistant Figure cost basis for your assets
* Children with Investment Income Guidance for reporting this income
* Maximize After-Tax Performance Import Schedule D from Gainskeeper®
* Stock Options Advisor Advice on multiple types of Stock Options
* Decipher Broker Statements Understand complicated broker statements
Family Tax Strategies:
* NEW! Alternative Minimum Tax Estimate and reduce your alternative minimum tax exposure.
* NEW! Tuition Assistant Get the best tax advantage on tuition expenses
* NEW! Claiming Your College Student Tax strategies for dependents
* IMPROVED! Child Care Credit Interview Get the most from new tax laws
* UPDATED! Tax Law Assistants Don’t miss out on the new tax breaks
* Child Tax Credit Information on how the new laws apply to your family
* Family License TaxCut Premium lets you prepare returns for the whole family
Home Office Assistant: Maximize your tax benefits by deducting expenses for a home office
TaxCut helps determine whether your home office qualifies.
NEW! H&R Block Tax Payment Planner: Estimate your 2004 taxes and adjust withholdings to maximize tax benefits.
H&R Block Advantage Features:
NEW! H&R Block PlainTalk Tax Tips: Save money with more than 25 new topics including Savers Credit, Bunching Deductions, Overlooked Deductions, Student Loan Interest, Tip Income, Claiming Your College Student and more!
UPDATED! H&R Block Advantage Report : When you finish your return, TaxCut generates a personalized tax report from H&R Block that will help you save money and improve your tax situation.
H&R Block Interactive Video Library: Understand the implications of changing tax law to achieve the maximum tax advantage for today and tomorrow. (Not available in download version.)
H&R Block Home Mortgage Advisor: Calculate savings from purchasing and refinancing your home and understand how your mortgage loan options affect your taxes.
H&R Block IRA Advisor: Explains differences between Roth and Traditional IRAs and determines which account provides maximum tax benefits.
H&R Block Express IRA: Offers a seamless, paperless way to open an IRA. Once you’ve determined if a traditional or Roth IRA is best for you, you can instantly open one with part or all of your tax refund. And you can include the deduction on this year’s return. Eligibility restrictions and additional fees apply.
UPDATED! IRS Publications: Get easy, fast access to the publications you need along with helpful information on what they mean.
Kiplinger’s Tax and Financial Planning Library including:
NEW! Kiplinger’s Guide to Investing Success
UPDATED! Buying & Selling a Home
Kiplinger’s Practical Guide to Investing
Kiplinger’s Retire Worry-Free
UPDATED! Tax Law Assistants: Understand which new tax laws affect your return and get the maximum tax break possible.
IMPROVED! Help Central: Makes it easier than ever to find assistance as you complete your tax return.
IMPROVED! Error Check: Automatically reviews your return for common errors to help identify possible IRS audit flags.
Refund/Owe Meter: Provides an up-to-the-minute status of your refund or amount due as you enter data.
NEW! Topic Navigator: View where you are in the process of the tax interview and navigate easily from one part of the return to another.
NEW! Get Ready Screens: Prepares you for each section of the tax interview so you have the correct tax documents and information ready.
Electronic Refund Advance: Get a loan for the amount of your refund from Imperial Capital Bank (up to $5,000) directly deposited into your bank account, usually within two business days of the IRS accepting your electronically filed return. (Must qualify. Additional fess apply)