|Norton Internet Security 2006
Internet Security 2006 gives you the confidence to travel the Internet
like never before, protected against viruses, hackers, spyware, and
spam. A comprehensive set of security tools, Norton Internet Security
helps keep you safe online as you surf and email, swap files, download
programs, and chat. Enjoy your connection to the world.
- Norton AntiVirus
- Norton Personal Firewall
- Norton AntiSpam
- Norton Parental Control
- Norton Privacy Control
- Automatically filters spam and dangerous phishing email.
- Automatically removes viruses, Trojan horses, and worms.
- Automatically blocks intruders and identity thieves.
- Hides your computer from hackers.
- Scans email and IM attachments for virus threats.
- Alerts you to serious virus outbreaks and adjusts your security
- Gives you control over all incoming and outgoing Internet
- Prevents confidential information from being sent without your
- Blocks Web sites you don't want your children to visit.
- Blocks banner ads and popup windows.
- Now includes 12 months of protection updates and new product
features as available throughout the year; annual subscriptions
available for subsequent renewal*.
- Inspects your computer for security holes with one click*.
- Detects and removes dangerous spyware, keystroke loggers, and
other unwanted monitoring software*.
*Available with Norton Internet Security 2006 for
Windows XP or Windows 2000 only.
- Min Hard Drive Space: 325 MB
- Min Operating System: Windows XP or Windows 2000
- Min Processor Speed: 166 MHz (300 MHz required for XP)
- Min RAM Size: 128 MB (256 MB required for XP)
- Other Requirements: CD-ROM drive, Internet Explorer 5.5
- E-mail Scanning support: POP3 and SMTP compatible email
- IM Protection support: AIM 4.7 or higher, Yahoo Instant
Messenger 5.0 or higher, MSN Messenger 4.6, 4.7, 6.0 or higher
(excluding 5.0), Windows Messenger 4.7 or higher